Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Ok , friends will you give me your tips and your comments,
Lets make this in BIG BIG WAY
DO DROP IN
Monday, October 29, 2007
``Administrative restrictions of capital flows are blunt instruments and can have unintended consequences,'' Paulson said at a conference in Mumbai today. ``They tend to inhibit inefficiency and lose their effectiveness over time.''
go for the complete story of this interview below
Monday, October 22, 2007
Generally intraday or day trading means - you should buy low and sell high,
or you should sell high and buy low this is basic factor of daytrading
to make good money.
But in reality almost all of them trade in a hasty way in day trading and lose money
instead of earning, there are two important factors you should possess to be a successful
day trader, 1.Discipline, you should trade when you find the winds are favour for you
and if you feel that is a good trade rather than becoming a trader of compulsion, when
if you feel it is favouring as you wish there is no need for you to go to the market at all.
2.Cut your losses - this is the most important factor that most often offered as advice
to all traders in all type of trading and the most neglected one on the otherhand, unless
and until you learn to cut your losses to as much as possible the profits you are going
to get is less.
Develop your knowledge of markets by going through lots of newspapers, articles, reports,
experts reviews, and other resources and most of all make a habbit to watch the market.
As for as tips are concerned it cannot be assured because to give the tip what sources
the tipper had analysed and all we dont know and more over no tipper in the world will give
you 100% assurance about his tip, so , it is advisible after you receive a tip you do the ground
job and a small research for yourself to find out the worth of the tip before investing.
Trading market has got two feelings 1. Greed 2. Fear, you trade with greed and quit with fear
but if you trade in the reverse, that will give you some good results ie., trade when others fear
and quit when others are greedy.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
2.Don't go for an investment/sale with that - don't be impulsive.
At times when you happened to receive such tip about a stock, rather than taking a drastic move on your own go for the first hand news about that you can check the news with the following sites.
These are some of the important official and non official sites that you can rely upon for the important News, announcements, dividents pay off, any corporate move by any company over other company,moves of the top managements,anouncement of their earnings, and other important things happening in the market. These sites will give you the hot and the current news exactly, so whenever you receive any tip about the market it is better you check with these sites for the genunity of the tip before taking any move.
This is an important clue for all those interested in share trading , almost all those who trade might definitely know CNBC TV 18 and Mr.Udayan Mukerjee. During the CNBC Market Opening Bell (From 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM on trading days), Udayan interviews CEOs of atleast two to three companies which are in the news for various reasons. Recently they have started picking a small cap stock daily to interview the management.
Before taking a stipulated commercial break, Udayan will tell us which management he is going to Interview after the break. Purchase the stock after the announcement. Be vigilant during the Interview and Exit the stock after the interview suitably depending on the developements and announcements during the Interview. Often in 95% of the cases, these deveopements turn out to be positive and you will end up with a decent profit in your trade. But the catch is, you have to trade all the days, to negate the effect of remaining 5% losing trades. And remember, this is a very short trade.
This clue was given to me by one of an experienced trader while checking with this sort even I agree with what he told to me, but share market is unpredictable also.